> Site Use and Privacy
IP Address Use:
As with most web sites, our server logs all traffic by the IP address of each user. The IP address information that we log is used by our technical support staff for server administration and broad demographic reporting.
Cookies are identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide personalization features and storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits. The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether.
When you attempt to add an item to your "shopping basket" or access any other "secure" page on this web site, we ask that you log in or register if you haven't already done so. Our servers use the latest secure socket layer (SSL) protocol to encrypt all sensitive information. We also ask for information during the checkout process. The information you provide is used in the following way:
- Name and Address: This information is used as defaults for billing and shipping information during the check out process. We also use this information to confirm the identification of callers when calling in to return items.
- Telephone Number: This information is used to contact a customer if an urgent problem arises with their order, for calling back customers to our service department in case of disconnection, and for caller identification.
- Password: This information provides each customer with private access to his or her personal information. Passwords are encrypted and stored in our secure database server and are not decrypted or shared with anyone.
- E-mail Address: This is the unique identifier for each customer and is used by customers with the password to gain access to their personal and sales information. It is also used during order processing to notify customers of order status and customer service issues.
- Shipping and Billing Address Information: This information is used for processing orders and is saved with each order as a "receipt". You view all previous orders by logging on using you e-mail Address and Password.
- Order Information: This includes item, price, shipping, and tax information. This information can be used elsewhere in the system to provide references to another customer (e.g., "Those who purchased this item also bought…").
If you use this site, you agree to and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You are also responsible for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password or account. We do sell products that are designed for children; however, we sell them to adults who can purchase the products for the child. If you are under 18 you may only access and use this site under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian. The site is for your personal use only and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified or exploited for any reason without our express written consent.
Warranty & Legal Disclaimer:
THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN COMMENCES ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE AND EXPIRES 30 DAYS AFTER THE INVOICE DATE FROM THE CONSULTNBS.COM WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY THEMSELVES BE LIMITED OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AT ALL.
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATIONS WHICH YOU MAY SELECT, AND WE HERE BY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT THEREOF. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OCCURRING DURING SHIPPING AND TRANSPORTATION (NOT OTHERWISE COVERED BY INSURANCE) TO AND FROM YOU, INCLUDING DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE FAILURE TO USE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS LIMITED TO CUSTOMERS PURCHASING MERCHANDISE FROM CONSULTNBS.COM WEBSITE AND IS NOT AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NOT PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM NONPROFIT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, LLC.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES IN ANY ONE OR MORE CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF ANY ESSENTIAL REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
On occasion you may receive information regarding special offers or announcements. You will qualify to receive this information if you make a purchase in our store or if you respond to a promotional offer. If you prefer not to receive this type of special service please send us an e-mail with the date of the offer in the Subject Line. We will do our best to insure that you will not receive similar offers in the future.